Can I return an item?
- You may return any item within 14 days in its original condition, all tags in tact & with original packaging for a full refund of the price you paid for the item.
- Returns for personalised or decorated product will only be accepted if the personalisation or decoration is incorrect from the receipt of order or if the product is faulty. This includes items from club shops that have the specific club crest and/or logos applied.
- Once a name or number or initials etc has been added to a procuct we cannot offer a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty.
- As all our items are ordered in specifically, any returns we accept that are not faulty will be subject to a 15% re-stocking charge.
How do I return or exchange an item?
To return or exchange an item by post:
- e-mail us at email@example.com and advise on best way for processing your return. We will forward you a returns slip to fill out & enclose with your package.
- Wrap the item(s) securely in a suitable envelope or packet & always pack in original packaging if the goods are not faulty
- Complete and enclose the returns slip that was e-mailed (it is essential you complete the returns slip correctly, or we may not be able to provide a refund).
- Post the item by recorded delivery* to the following address:
Unit 4/5 Musgrave Business Centre
*For your protection, Teamwear Ireland recommends that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received
Please allow up to 14 working days for this to be processed.
If you are exchanging an item then please phone us on +44 (0)28 9336 2828 and we will be happy to take your replacement order.
What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
In the unlikely event we send you the wrong product, we will refund the cost of return postage back to the card which was used to purchase the item(s). Please send the product back to the address above by recorded delivery and enclose a completed returns slip (enclosed with original delivery) and proof of postage. As soon as we receive the returned item(s) we will despatch the correct product and issue you with the postage refund.
What should I do if an item is broken or faulty?
If an item is faulty, please contact our Customer Services team on:
+44 (0) 28 9543 8909
Overseas customers (Non UK and Ireland)
Overseas customers are asked to call the Customer Services team directly before returning any items.
Exceptions to this policy:
- Underwear, swimwear, specially decorated items and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods returned have been deemed to be faulty.
- Once personalisation of a name or number or initials etc has been added to a product we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty. A refund or exchange will be permitted if a garment is faulty.
- Once a garment is decorated with a club crest and/or sponsor logo we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty.
- All return and re-shipping charges are the customer's liability for non-faulty returns.
- We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- All items should be unworn and unused.
Please note. For your protection Teamwear Ireland recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received.